DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Monday, March 2

u ruined my day...thanks to u


u might see me smile.
and the fake smile that i gave,
u take it for granted

u might see me laugh
cause i hate at the very moment,
when u did see me cried

am i that weak?
am i that strong?

sometimes...
u won't appreciate things that u have
cause u may get it easily
but when u realized that u loose it
then...
u will know how to appreciate it

and at that time...
i was no longer there...
thanks to u who makes me realized
that im not that weak

the fake smile was no longer there
and now i learn to give others my beautiful smile...

sorry for my grammatical error
my motor area (brain) is malfuntioned...

"Ketika satu pintu kebahagiaan tertutup, pintu yang lain dibukakan.Tetapi sering kali kita terpaku terlalu lama pada pintu yang tertutup sehingga tidak melihat pintu lain yang dibukakan bagi kita"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

housemate... sayugia nye post awak ni... ape dah jadi????

run^nia in wonderland said...

gawat...
aku kok udah jatuh di timpa tangga lagi...
huhu...kamu udah balik ya???
kangen bangat sama kamu!!!