DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Sunday, April 26

how did u know they'll live happily ever after



copy and paste from one of my friends' blog.the identity should not be revealed =p

when i was young, i like to read fairy tales.as like many other girls, i like to fantasized that one day, my prince charming will come to pick me up.mom always said that, be a good girl, than one day your prince charming will come to you.

i dreamt of someone who is loyal, kindhearted, polite, sweet, honest and every single things that complete a man.i am so naive at that time, thinking that the world is so perfect.

after i finished my high school, i met one guy.he was so perfect.being sensitive with my feelings, he know how to treat me.at that time, i thought he was my prince charming, that i will be getting married and live happily ever after.

just like the fairy tales that i read, i dream of that kind of ending with him.

i plan, HE the one who create me also plan something for me.


than one day, 6 months before i enter medic school, he left me with someone new.at that time just Allah knows how my heart hurt.i'd been hurt with someone that i thought was my prince charming.the one who i thought will always being there for me.the one who will never make me hurt, the one who will complete me.

i'd been crying for 6 months.thanks to my family and my friends who always being there when i need them.who always pray for me to become stronger and stronger.

and now i understand, there's no such thing like happily ever after.and even if one day, i might be falling in love with someone again, i won't blame him for hurting me.

and i know, there is ONE and ONLY ONE who will always love me in this world.the CREATOR who creates me.

for me, there is nothing that will be last forever in this world.if one day, your loved one leave you,either because of natural causes or because of unnatural causes, just take it with open heart.

don't blame people around you who make your heart hurt.you're being hurt because you choose to be hurt.feel happy for them, and it will make you happy eventually.when you feel happy for others, slowly your heart will be healed.

dear God,thank you for make me understand this.for make me realise this simple concept of life.thank you God for giving me chance to falling in love again and again.

No comments: