DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Saturday, August 8

my kind of guy...^_^


Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy..



1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
~ not really...im afraid other gals wud kidnapped him from me @_@

2. Smart?
~ yup3...someone smarter than me...he must b someone smarter in his own line - not necessarily a doctor ^_^

3. Preferred age?
~ kinda killer question...i have no answer

4. Preferred height?
~ someone that wont make me feel hesitate when i want to use my 2 inches high heels...(i've been trained to use high heels when i was in tkc, so its kinda something dat i cant let go off easily)

5. How about sense of humor?
~ of course!!! hello~dis minah can die easily if she meets dull people...hahaha

6. How about piercings?
~ is he mad???

7. Accepts you for who you are?
~ its a must...hehe...plus, he must be someone who can accept and tolerate with me as "someone who cant stop talking and nagging" =p

8. Pink hair?
~ only if he is a clown in a circus show

9. Mushy or no?
~ i prefer mushy...only sentimental guy can win my heart...(",)

10. Thin or fat?
~ it doesnt matter...i dont really care...am i dat perfect to be choosy, fussy ,picky about dis?

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
~ i prefer tanned...i dont want my children to become "kelabu"when i married to someone fairer, cause im not dat fair...hehe

12. Long hair or short hair?
~ no lice and no dandruff, please T_T

13. Plastic or metal?
~ diamond...wahahaha

14. Smell good?
~ hye, dont throw ur smelly socks anywhere u wish!!!

15. Smoker?
~ i prefer someone who doesnt smoke, cause i love my lung very much...hahaha

16. Drinker?
~ cunsumption of alcohols is prohibited in islam.tQ

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
~ i prefer childhood-boy-type..."ayat seorg yg poyo"

18. Musically inclined?
~ i dont mind...as long as he noe how to appreciate music than its okay for me

19. Plays piano?
~ teach me!!!teach me!!!

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
~ hehe...i'd love to...please play it when my burfday come...my stony-heart can melt like an ice cream in front of u...haha

21. Plays violin?
~ haha...r u trying to match me wif a musician???btw, i prefer someone who can play alto-saxophone...ngeh3...

22. Sings very good?
~ im easily attracted wif someone who can recites verses from al-quran very well...haha...dats how im having a big crush wif my besfren when i was in primary school^_^ (in my personal opinion, someone who can recites al-quran very well is actually a good "singer")

23. Vain?
~ i wont let this happen to him

24. With glasses?
~ glasses make guys look matured...hehe...lyke it!!!

25. With braces?
~ haha...its funny to think guys wear braces..."hilang macho"

26. Shy type?
~ shy in his guyish way

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
~ good boy...someone whom i can really rely upon

28. Active or passive?
~ passively active...not actively passive

29. Tight or bomb?
~ erk??? i dont reli get it...

30. Singer or dancer
~ my mak wont matched me wif a stage performer

31. stunner?
~ only if im in danger, than it should be yes!!!

32. Hiphop?
~ i want someone NORMAL...but if he become normal after he meet me, than i wud say yes...who cares about the past, right???

33. Earrings?
~ no earrings please~

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
~ dowh, am i dat cheap???~

35. Dimples?
~ the more prominent the dimples u have , the more aggresive i wud tease u, so i can see ur dimples each and every second...hehe

36. Bookworm?
~ i lyke someone who have some general knowledge so dat he wont say pakistan own a taj mahal...hahaha...or to make it worst, when he made a statement like "taj mahal is actually a mosque"...omg~

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
~ aha!!!i reli like mr love letter...y???cause if he wasnt around, i can read his love letter again, and again, and again...ahahaha...i know, it sounds like too lame...i dont care~

38. Playful? ~
dont play-play ha...hahaha...actually, i dont mind at all

39. Flirt?
~ wif me, yes...wif other,then its a BIG NO

40. Poem writer?
~ how wonderful...like3!!!cause me myself like to write a poem...i wud be reli glad if he can read me a poem of his own while im doing some cross-stitch like other nenek-nenek and atuk-atuk spend their time together...how sweet!!!

~ 41. Serious?
~ not too serious...

42. Campus crush?
~ ahahaha...dats all i can say...

43. Painter?
~ paint my love...u shud paint my love...its da picture of a thousand sunsets

44. Religious?
~ its a must...so dat he can teach my children perfectly ^_^

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
~ ahahahaha...a big YES!!! like to see my abah whenever he tease my mak...owh dear...sweet2

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
~ i dont mind...

47. Speaks 20 languages?
~ is he a robot or what??? does his ancestor belong to alien???

48. Loyal or faithful?
~ both...me and only me, thats it.fullstop.

49. good kisser ~
haish...how would i know?

50. loves children??
~ plus my family...^_^

btw...i luv my abah so much.so i prefer someone who having a good quality like my abah...haha...^_^


p/s- i know i dream too much...but who cares...this is just for fun, right?no harm of having a day dream...lalala~

No comments: