DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Tuesday, April 27

over-concerned peeps...

well...
sometimes...
over-concerned peeps
can make me feel
annoyed...

for me...
being moderate is enough
over-concerned sometimes
can make others labelled you
as super busy body woman

act like you know everything
when actually you know nothing
and i hate it
when certain people act like
they know me for like AGES~!!!
when the truth is
they know nothing about me

i dont really mind
if someone being concerned
or being over-concerned
when it comes to deen
or when it comes to my studies

but i do really mind
when you really annoyed me
with somethings that
is unrelated with you

and it really annoyed me
when you know...you act like
you are one of the
'girl-who-know-everything-and-i-know-nothing'

if i dont want to make something
dont force me
there must be some reasons
why i dont want to do it
if let say i've been robbed
and i dont want to make a police report
dont instruct me to go to the
police station and everything
when you know
i dont want to do it

so please...
dear friend
stop telling me things
when you yourself
hates when people like me
like to what you said that last time...
"over-talking" to you
sounds like i love to nag
when the truth is
you are the one
who is over-talking

with that
i thank you
^peace^

No comments: