DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Wednesday, January 28

i'm leaving,then...



So if leaving makes you happy
Then happiness is all I can give you now
And if crying makes you better
I leave a tissue on my way out
And if I love you makes you smile
Then I'll write it everywhere
If you reserve that s
eat for me
I'll one day meet you there
If stupid nicknames make you feel special
Then I'll give you a bucket full
If the only thing that makes you smile
Is knowing that I'm yours
So if leaving makes you happy

Then I'll be leaving now
But if you want me back at any point
I'll find my way somehow


you have done so much for me
you deserve something better from me
you even deserve someone better rather than me
instead, you still there
still there to make me feel comfortable
still there to make me feel you are unpredictable
still there to make me feel alive in this world
and because of that, i know i have to leave...


Tapi Bukan Aku - Kerispatih

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

herm?

run^nia in wonderland said...

ahaha...
ni kit bag dek si galah...

run^nia in wonderland said...

hehe???
awk ni...
study2
=p