DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Wednesday, February 11

25 things


actually, i've been tagged by my ex-schoolmate in the facebook.but i'd prefer to write it here...25 things about me that i dont think people would know...so...here we are...

25 THINGS ABOUT ME THAT are still consider as being UNTOLD.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

  • im the youngest in my family.but i always being bullied by the eldest...=(
  • i like to cook, but epa always said that its better for me not to cook...which means...ahaha
  • when im busy, my room is super messy...sorry dylls, can't help it
  • i like to eat choc,to be more specific...dark choc and white choc...but not in en mass load. i have a weird habit of eating choc...i just bite it once, and cont it later...thats why, you can find packets of unfinished choc in the fridge at my house...this habit makes my mak always get irritated when she open the fridge.hehe
  • i dont have any specific colour that i like. i dont even bother about it.
  • i enjoy watch "oggy and the cockroaches"...kinda 'kipas susah mati' of this show.i like to browse their website - http://www.oggy.com/home.html
  • happy go lucky type of person, but easily under stress...weird, right?maybe because my adrenal cortex overproduced the cortisol...hoho
  • my fav tea...i like peppermint tea. dena's line "owh...teh awk rasa ubat gigi-maybe because of the flavour"...LOL!!!
  • im on DIET!!! yup2...not to loose weight...i just wanna healthy lifestyle
  • like to watch 1 litre of tears, the grave of fireflies. the notebook...movies that makes my eyes swollen till morning
  • i like teddy bears. hehe...and i do keep my teddy bears even it was from the NENAS who i hated so much...huhu
  • my relationship status??? UNDEFINED...
  • eating disorder? NIL...i eat anything as long as it is not expired yet and HALAL.
  • people defined me as a girl with full of expression, but deep down, i dont know what kind of expression that they talked about.and im easily feel attracted with people who have expression-less
  • i don't eat sambal tempoyak or gulai tempoyak.but i like to eat raw durian. my mak and abah always call me "hantu durian"... I JUST EAT DURIAN. i can eat 2-5 durians in a row. (bukan 2-5 ulas ye, 2-5 bijik...)
  • like ice cream potong so much.for me, ice cream potong is the best even i compared it with baskin robbins ice creams
  • have green belt - taek-wondo. green is better than white, right...hoho
  • i cant sleep at night if i dont have anything to hug. i dont really used pillow to cushioned my head.its enough if i just have a teddy bear to hug... and i can enter REM sleep very fast.
  • when im in the lecture hall, i have some kind of narcolepsy syndrome. gosh...how i wish i can stay awake and alert in the lecture hall...hoho
  • i dont go by brands. guys, sorry if i cant catch up with the conversations
  • i dont mind waste my precious time just to watch the sea. and i do feel at ease when i get near to the sea
  • like perfume so much.but dont try to buy it for me.coz, if my olfactory nerve sends a wrong type of impulse into my brain, i totally cant accept it.thus, i wont wear it.
  • i have few nicks...when i was in my primary school, my abah call me 'baby giant'. mak till now call me anne. akak, epa and ayop call me noin. my frens, most all the time they call me ain, sometimes they call me noen.but me? i call myself 'orang'...LOL!!!
  • i dont have appendix anymore. undergo appendectomy when i was 12 years old.and i do have 34 sets of teeth (got 2 extra teeth behind my incisor, at the hard palate)
  • last but not least...i like acoustic...wait!!! not the external acoustic meatus or internal acoustic meatus that we learnt in the anatomy...its the acoustic music that im talking about. thanx SBO, the unintended (acoustic version) is really great!!!
  • i dont really know myself actually.do u?

No comments: