DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Friday, October 9

don't go changing


Don't go changing, to try and please me,
You never let me down before,
Don't imagine, you're too familiar,
And I don't see you anymore.

I would not leave you, in times of trouble,
We never could have come this far,
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times,
I'll take you just the way you are.

Don't go trying, some new fashion,
Don't change the colour of your hair,
You always have my, unspoken passion,
Although I might not seem to care.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew,
What will it take till you believe in me,
The way that I believe in you?

I said I love you, and that's forever,
And this I promise from the heart,
I couldn't love you, any better,
I love you just the way you are.

I don't want clever, conversation,
I never want to work that hard,
I just want someone, that I can talk to,
I want you just the way you are.





yesterday...
im having a conversation
with my besties...
a guy and a girl

i just can make
a conclusion that
both were having
the same problems
even though the
diagnosis is a little bit differ
but the sign and the symptoms
were almost the same

all and all
i just can think of
this song
just want to
dedicate this song
to my beloved besties...
"welly and brissie"

hope u guys
can take
something from this song
cause
for me
each and every one of u
are unique, special
in your own way

you can't be like
someone that you adore
because for me
it's just like
you are trying
to copy-cat someone

you can't even
make others always feel
satisfy with you
cause
each and every person
in this world
have their own perspective
and feel satisfy
in their different way

just be yourself
just be proud
as who you are
no matter what
"don't go changing"

my mom always said
there is nothing more exciting
than to see
different characteristic
of people in this world

for example like...
Malay don't wear
their shoes in the house
the Briton wear
their shoes in the house
the question is
can Malay and Briton
get along together, forever
if they can't understand each other?

don't try to change
people around you
instead
try to understand people
around you

if they don't
like you
that was not your fault
cause
the just don't
understand you well

XOXO,
run^nia in the wonderland

No comments: