DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Thursday, February 17

Ya Mufarrij Al-Humum


Wahai Tuhan yang melepaskan dukacita,lepaskanlah,
Wahai Tuhan yang melepaskan dukacita, lepaskanlah,
Wahai Tuhan yang melepaskan dukacita, lepaskanlah
daripada kami kesusahan, dukacita dan masalah kami...
Wahai Tuhan Yang Maha Hidup dan Yang Berdiri Dengan Sendiri


no words can describe
my feeling right now
how frustrated i am last night
how complicated the things
Oh The Almighty

Dear Allah
no one can heal these wound
no one can understand me better than You
no one can calm me if not You
The One Who Create me

Dear Allah
i am handicapped
i am alone
i am clueless
i am no one without Your Bounty

Dear Allah
if this thing is good for me
for my deen, my livings and my future
please Allah, make it ease for me

And Dear Allah
but if this thing is bad for me
for my deen, my livings and my future
please Allah,
take it far far away from me
and take me far far away from it
make me content and calm with it
and please dear Allah
change it with something that is good
and make me content and calm with it

please Oh Allah
guide me
teach me

make me face it with confidence
do not make me runaway from my problems
and let the past mistakes that i have done
become something that i can learn
become something that make me close to You

Dear Allah
I seek Your blessings
through Your knowledge
and I seek Your help
through Your might
and ask your help
through Your immense grace
as You have all the power
and I have no power
and You know everything
and I know nothing
and you are The Knower
of everything hidden

Glory to You
of knowledge i have none
save that You has taught me
in truth it is You who are perfect
in knowledge and wisdom

2 comments:

rAbiAtuL aDaWiyAh said...

dear, u ok? p/m me if anything ye.

run^nia in wonderland said...

I think I'm ok...no worries, nnt dkt msia, I let u noe