DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Tuesday, July 7

dear brother...i miss u


dedicate to my brother
a story of a girl with her lovely brother...


dear brother...
i almost missed my subuh today...
i'm so weak, lethargic
having a high fever with so many problems
makes me weaker and weaker

when i woke up today,
i almost slept back
suddenly i heard your voice
"noin, wake up...solat"

then,
the memory of 10 years ago
came back vividly...

10 years ago...
i was a bad-tempered girl
i'm so rebellious
i like to disobeyed our parents
i've been pampered by our family

10 years ago...
i had a pus, a very big pus at my nose
i refused to solah
i said to mak
i feel pain whenever i want to sujud
mom was so angry
but she knew, no point to angry with me
cause it wont change a thing

then you came to me
you talk to me with a smile in your face
"noin, do you know the miracle of solah?"
i just kept quiet
as usual...

you said
that
solah can cure my sickness
i almost fainted at that time
how can solah cure my pain
when the pus is still there?

you ask me...
"do u learn arabic?"
then u said,
i should understand
the "bacaan dua sujud"

you told me
i still feel pain
it is because
my wudhu' was not that perfect
my solah was half-hearted-ly
that's why i became weaker

i learn arabic since i was standard one
i learn how to solah when i was standard one

i always put my brother as my role model
he was so popular in school back then
being a perfect prefect
i do adore my brother

when he ask me again to perform solah
i just follow his instruction
i tried his method
i tried to perform wudhu' heartily
i tried to perform solah sincerely
i tried to understand
each and every arabic word in my solah
then
the pain was suddenly gone
eventhough the pus was still there

my brother told me
Allah always love you
that's why
when you are in pain
and you perform solah sincerely
He take half of your burden
because He know
u've tried so much for Him

thank you Allah
for make me realized
the meaning of the solah

then...today
i woke up
and perform solah
thank you Allah for giving me
the best lesson that i'd ever had

and epa...
i love you so much
i miss you so much
i cant wait to meet you during hari raya
i dont care what people talk about you
i trust you
cause u change me so much
and yes
you are the best brother ^_^

"Ya Allah ampun kan lah aku
rahmati lah aku
beri kan lah aku kekayaan
angkat kan lah darjatku
beri kan lah aku rezeki
beri kan lah aku hidayah
beri kan lah aku KESIHATAN
dan maaf kan lah aku"
(petikan bacaan duduk antara dua sujud)

> sorry for the ayat tunggang langgang...having a high fever<

No comments: