DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Saturday, July 11

salam manipal - brisbane


dear biyat...
hope u dont mind,
i wrote a letter for u here
people might think its lame
but i dont mind at all ^_^

biyat dear,
i miss u so much
no words can describe how i feel right now
now and then, i feel lost
cause now, u r no longer here in front of me

people always said that,
"we wont appreciate things that we have,
till we lose it"

to think back
i know im not a good friend of urs
yes, i knew it...

we were being 'friends' since we're in standard 4
u came to my school
so cute, with ur tudung
im not wearing tudung at that time
and i once hate to wear tudung...
yet, u once said to me
"come, wear tudung with me"
and i said ,"no, im not going to wear it"

i still remember,
how happy u were
when u saw me wearing the tudung at school
as tudung was compulsory for me
and other prefect too
in our primary school

hey, did u still remember,
how we like to fight at school
having a crush with the same boy
studied in the same classroom
feel jealous with each other performances
being the school representatives for many events

hey, u r actually a good prefect...
do u know that?
i adore u so much at that time
even though at that time
i was an asst head prefect
but still,
deep down i know u deserve it than me

both of us got 5A's
both of us went to the same high school
owh, at that time
we're in a different class

5 years in seremban
i treat u like a complete stranger
did u still remember,
when u got the hypotension thing?
i was the prefect in charge in the sickbay at that time
im not that in the mood to help u
but because of the duty
i still doing it as my job
and until now, i feel ashamed
cause till now u thought that i helped u for real

did u remember
the day that i got an accident at my dorm?
i'd been hit by the iron
i cant move at that time
u r the one who take care of me
u r the one who helped me throughout our SPM week
i cant walk properly at that time
u r the one who called my parents and my aunts
mak and abah were so worried at that time
u r the one who calmed them at that time
and thanks to u
i still can perform in my SPM

dear biyat
i know i did a lot of bad things to u
but still
u still help me no matter what

thanks biyat
deep down in my heart
i hope i can turn back the time
and become a good friend of urs
and our last conversation yesterday
did really meant a lot to me

Dear God
thanks for giving me this precious gift
the gift that i wont be able to buy elsewhere
Dear God,
please watch her for me
give her strength whenever she feels down
guide her whenever she feels lost
accompanied her whenever she feels alone
and Dear God
the Most Gracious Most Merciful
please strengthened the bone between us
and let the ukhwah last forever

4 comments:

Akmar Anuar said...

sweet la noin ni

=)

rAbiAtuL aDaWiyAh said...

noen..
aaaaaaa..speechless ni.
hate it when i cannot say even a word.wawa..u made me cried for hours reading this.almost fainted.wawa.. T_T
why do u hv to this dear.u know how much i love u..u r my fren.my best best n bestest fren.altho, i do admit dat im not good in expressing them in words, sometimes actions speak louder than words rite..noen, touching la.n i appreciate dis very very very much.s far s i know, i am sorry too if i am not being a good fren to u in any way.yess..may dis ukhuwah last forever.insyaallah.ameen...i love u noen. (in a fren n sister way, not a les way..hehe..nk kasi noen gelak) ;p

p/s:noen, gmbr tu da berkurun kan. dunt u think dat i hv made an improvement out of d chubbiness? hehe..wink2.. ;)

run^nia in wonderland said...

kema:
utk someone yg dah buat jahat, its no longer sweet...huhu

biyat:
sori dear,x de niat nak buat anda menangis...suddenly idea gila ni dtg...huhu...rindu kah daku?

run^nia in wonderland said...

yes, u improved alot biyat, still u mcm teddy bear...hahahahau...^_^
da evil side of me is still there =p