DIFFICULT MOMENTS SEEK ALLAH
QUIET MOMENTS WORSHIP ALLAH
EVERY MOMENTS THANK ALLAH
~ believe in your FATE and have FAITH in it ~

Tuesday, July 7

poem...^_^

From day one,
without knowing it,
I loved you with all my heart.
As I grew older I looked up to you and to no other.
Yes, we fought many of times but you supported,
and encouraged me in everything I did.
You were my best friend and my hero.
At night I miss the sound of your music,
I miss your comfort and the way you made me feel safe.
I miss our nonsense arguments just to pass time.
I like to remember our times together good times and the bad.
I regret the times I yelled at you when you were only trying to help,
but you know I only did it because you did it to me.
I wanted to do everything you did,
because I wanted to JUST like you!
I miss your smile,
I wish I could go back and tell you how I felt,
tell you that I really need you no matter what I said.
I kept your t-shirt and wear it every time I miss you
like I did when I was little.
I will always love you no matter how long its been,
I miss my big brother.

No comments: